Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mom's Group and Moving

This past Thursday was the last Mom's group of the school year (sad). It was a great one, we had a fancy tea party and two great speakers.



I love these women!! They're such great friends and an amazing support system. I hope I can be there for them like they've been there for me in the upcoming years.



Then it was off to UNT to move my sister and "help" clean her dorm room. It was mostly cleaned when I got there so I just took pictures of Jenni and Misti finishing the last of the cleaning.



Jenni vacuuming under her bed. I like the way this picture turned out...she likes it because it gives her cleavage (silly sister).

Misti cleaning the kitchen. She's so much fun! I'm glad my sister has such a great roommate.

No comments:

haiku