I went to the doctor yesterday and after a few tests, they still found nothing. It's great news but I'd like to know why I was in so much pain last week. My doctor offered a few theories. I guess it was a perfect storm of different things. I'm so glad to be feeling better and getting back to my normal routine. Since I've been a little slow and out of commission, my kids have found some creative ways to entertain themselves. This morning, Ryan came running over and said they made something so cute and I had to take a picture.
This is what they'd done:

Ryan called it 'the pile' and said they each made their own house. This is both boys in Ryan's house.

Here's Ryan alone in his house. I love his face in this picture. He's so proud of what he made.

Noah in his house. They're going to have a fun time cleaning up my family room after the pile game is over....
1 comment:
how fun!!
Post a Comment