Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tales From S.A.

I'm visiting my family in good 'ol S.A. It's great to see everyone and show off the baby but being a single mom on this trip has been hard. Jason came down with us on Friday and then turned around and went back home on Sunday. The reason he left is amazing, though. He's back home cleaning and organizing every room in the house. He must love me or something.



I've had a good time and loved catching up with family and old friends.


Playing Games





I adore that my mom saved our old beloved toys for the grand babies. It's fun watching the boys playing with the toys I grew up loving. Noah spent all week with my old little people.

Ryan was so proud of his lincoln log cabin. I love how he even alternated the colors. How cool is that?
For the 24th of July we went to a pioneer fiesta. It was tons of fun with dancing and crafts.

Family & Friends

My parent's neighbors and friends from church meeting miss Charlotte.
Going to see 'Despicable Me' with the whole family before Jason left. (He also went to Six Flags with the boys and my dad but "left" the camera in the car...sure. ;)
Dana, one of my best friends from high school. (Note to Charlotte: Dana also has a face.)
My very pregnant cousin, Krystal who was staying with my parents the same week we were.
Krystal's 17 month old son, Jermaine. Isn't he the cutest? I had fun playing with this kid.
Cousin Annie and I in our ultimate make-up-less glory. This is after Jason had been gone a very LONG 4 days (notice the dark circles under my eyes...I earned those.)
Charlotte with my sweet friend, Krista. We had so much fun playing over at her house our last day in town.

The boys had fun with Krista's cute girls. Ryan told me that he wanted to go over soon. Hopefully we can see them again soon.
The boys did quite a bit of swimming while we were on vacation. On the last day, the neighbors came over too and the kids had a blast swimming and playing diving games together.

I had a good vacation but miss Jason so much and can't wait to see him tomorrow! We get to see each other for a little bit as I hand over the boys and then Charlotte and I continue another 2 days without him as we go to my brother's graduation.

3 comments:

Krista said...

ami!
thanks so much for coming over with your cuties! we had so much fun catching up. annie informed me last night that timmy (her bff) now has competion..."mommy, how will i choose to marry....ryan or timmy, because I REEEEALLY love ryan now!" haha...kids.
we need to visit again soon! =)

Lisa said...

Looks like a great time!

the_sanchez_fam said...

Charlotte is gorgeous!!! Glad to see you guys are doing well

haiku