Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dr. Curtis

<
A couple of weeks ago, my brother graduated law school. I'm so proud of him! Charlotte and I got to go to his hooding and it was pretty exciting. I don't have any great pictures since I was in and out of the ceremony with a 3 month old baby and left the camera in my sister's hands. Not a good idea unless you want tons of pictures of her feet...

or Charlotte's head (for some reason).

Here he is during the actual hooding. It was pretty exciting. It's a pretty snooty school and his roommate caused quite a stir by walking the stage bare foot in front of the new school president, Ken Starr.
The boys had a great time touring the school the night before and posing as bears in front of the "gummy bear".



I'm so proud of you, Curtis! You worked so hard for so long and it's paid off but I still won't call you 'Doctor'.

No comments:

haiku