Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Well, not the whole vacation but the past month I've been on a cleaning frenzy. Now that I'm mostly recovered from my pregnancy I'm doing all the nesting that I couldn't do before. The bedrooms have all been switched around, all the toys have been sorted and I just finished going through all the dressers and closets. My front room looks like a Good Will at the moment but I'm almost ready to load up and take it all away. Next step is the office, which I've been putting off since it's really a mess but it feels so good to have all the other rooms done. Now I just need to go from room to room and dust/vacuum and I should be good to go.
One the recovery front, as of 2 weeks ago I'm no longer on any heart medication and have gotten my blood pressure back to it's pre pregnancy rate. This is very good news since last pregnancy I was on hypertension pills for 5 months.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

come to my house when your done with yours! :) Glad you are doing better!

haiku