Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Fun in The Summer Time

This summer we've been lucky enough to have quite a bit of family visits. I'm sure it has everything to do with the addition of a beautiful new baby and I'm loving every minute of it!



Nana and Papa came over and spent some time with the kids. We have yet to feel the full effect of them moving out of state since they turned around and came right back. The boys pulled out all their blocks built towers all night. They had so much fun.
Yesterday I went over for some sister time and a haircut from Jason's sister Kaitlin. We had a great time and the boys loved playing X-Box with their cousins.
Plus I got this picture of the boys all together. Isn't that the cutest picture?
This is how Charlotte spends family time. She's so cute, it hurts.

Charlotte has a great smile and I've been trying to catch it on film and this is the look I get every time.
So, I enlisted the help of one of her two favorite people to make her laugh.
Ryan helped me make her laugh. Isn't that smile priceless. Plus it really shows off her baby jowls. :D

No comments:

haiku