Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh Blogger

I went to change my background into something cute and found out that blogspot has changed the way it does layouts and blanked out my page. Does anyone know how to fix it? This background is way too white bread for me but I don't dare mess with it.

Anyhow...

We've had some interesting events around here.

Poor Ryan woke up Sunday morning with a crazy rash. At first we thought it was hives of some sort and changed his sheets, gave him a shower and washed pillows but when it didn't go away for 2 days I started getting worried. I took him to the doctor and found out it was a viral rash (ewww) and is contagious. The doctor said he's seen it a few times in the past few weeks. I'm glad we decided to play it safe and keep him home from church, this is nasty and I don't want to be the one to spread it around primary.

Since Ryan was all rashed up, Charlotte and I went alone to visit some family members. My mother in law and Aunt Lisa were out but we had a great visit with Grandma Bonnie and Lila.

I'm glad Grandma is living nearby for awhile. She's so sweet and loves the kids so much.
Lila, who's an only child, wanted to keep little Charly. She put her in her doll stroller (supervised of course) and asked if she could stay the night in her doll cradle. It was so sweet. I'm glad Charlotte's growing up with cousins who love her so much!

This is something I can't help but post. An overly quiet moment 2 weeks ago, sent me investigating and I came across this image. Ryan said he was trying to look like an avatar. It was hard to come up with a punishment and not laugh (too hard). This has nothing to do with the rash....he does a lot of crazy things with his face so I guess it was just a matter of time.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the avatar picture, too funny. And I totally think Charlotte is adorable in that doll stroller, way too cute. She looks so much like you. I just can't believe it.

Brooke said...

Poor guy.

Ainsley is always colored, painted, glittered, stickered. . . sometimes all of the above. Not joking. She has something covering her everyday! I like it. Keeps her busy, and me entertained :)

haiku