Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2012

What Was I Thinking?

I wonder that every time I sit down to take a test, or run on campus to talk to an advisor or buy 35 million $$ worth of books. I look at all the moms enjoying their time with their children and shopping and lunching and am jealous. There, I said it. Not that I don't have fun with friends or lunch or shop but there's always a ticking clock in the back of my mind. My brain is full of due dates and projects. This makes me wonder...why oh why didn't I finish school before I was married and had kids and what in the world was I thinking when I decided to go to PA school as a mother of 3. Did I hit my head? 5 years in and there's no turning back at this point. But, holy cow, if I knew then what I know now, would I make the same decisions? Not sure. I love school but don't want to be IN school any longer. But, because it's part-time, there's about 7 more years or so looming in my future.

No comments:

haiku