It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
The Happenings
It's been forever...and a few days since I've blogged. Things are a bit nutty, as usual. The boys are doing great and Charly is so much fun! Ryan is doing better at school and is looking forward to the 4th grade next year. Noah is loving kinder and is wowing everyone with his 6th grade reading level. Charlotte is a delight to be around, most of the time. She has her toddler moments, for sure but is overall just fun and smiles. She's talking up a storm and usually I can understand what she's saying. :D
School is so hard this semester. That's the main reason I haven't blogged since Christmas. School started in January and has been all-consuming since then. I'm only taking a few classes but they're difficult ones and one is a science class with a lab that requires I go on campus. Since I'm a busy full-time mom, the only time I have to do that is at night. That means I have a class twice a week from 7:30pm until 11pm. Such long nights and they make me feel drained the next day. Luckily, there are only 3 more weeks left of class then I'll feel like myself again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment