My friend and I have been talking about getting together to tackle this issue for weeks. After rescheduling 3 times, we were finally able to meet. She brough over a sweet eyelet sundress that she loves but never wore and we were able to make 2 matching dresses for our little girls out of that one adorable dress.

Charlotte's dress turned out so cute!

Adelyn's dress was so sweet on her! I was so excited and motivated that 2 great dresses were made for only the cost of thread that I was on a mission. Next up was this knit pattern that I have that had been scaring me for a few weeks.
I started with an old t-shirt of Jason's and ended up with an adorable halter dress that is perfect for summertime activities.
The detail work is what scared me and it turned out to be so easy!
Tonight I'm going to make some cute ruffle skirts out of old white t-shirts and I have plans to make a 4th of July dress for Charly using an Old Navy flag shirt. Can't wait!





3 comments:
I'm sorry all the pictures are blurry. There are 2 reasons for this:
1) Crazy girl is never still and
2) I never have my "good" camera with me and end up taking all my pictures with my phone. It does a decent job but isn't fast enough to keep up with flash gordon here.
Those turned out so awesome! You make me want to add a couple of projects to my ever growing list... Seriously, so cute!
Kudos to you, darlin'! Such cute dresses, and I'm SO all about repurposing/upcycling! I have a stack of t-shirts and sweatshirts that are going to become pillows for the "man cave"... I can't believe how BIG Charly is getting - and I still haven't even met her :(
Post a Comment