Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 24, 2010

9 Months Pregnant!!

and super-HUGE

I'm officially the most pregnant I've ever been. Both boys were born at 38 weeks (barely) and at this point, I'm 2 days shy of 39 weeks. She's going to be one big, happy and healthy baby...whenever she comes.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

YOu look adorable Ami:) It's time!!!

Tammy said...

That is an awesome color on you, cute red hair chick! Ok, when is this baby coming. You are having a c-section right? What day? Can't wait to see her.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I have GOT to get over there to give you your gift before it's too late! :) You look adorable by the way.

Brooke said...

She will be one happy healthy baby! For some reason I thought you were going to be induced early. . . I am glad she is still in there cooking . . . for her, not so much you, because I know how antsy I get :)

Can't wait to see pictures of the girlie!

Juli said...

Hey!

Thanks for putting my button up!
So I don't have your # but I can watch Noah on Tues anytime you want to drop him off until 1. Then I can bring him home. We have TONS of family coming to stay with us next week for Kel's graduation on Saturday. I was thinking that we could do your pics in the evening sometime when Ryan gets home from school next week so he can be included in the pics too if you want. It was good to see you!

haiku