My best friend called me on Wednesday and told me she's coming over. Even though it was Tammy, I was so tempted to tell her no but held my tongue. She came over and once we'd set the kids up with a Scooby Doo cartoon, she went to work. Tammy cleaned my floors and baseboards and reached in the corners I can't reach right now. It made all the difference! I've been feeling so tense lately and a huge part of that is the disorganized nature of my house. It seems like every room has been slowly turning into a disaster and I like order and knowing where every thing belongs. Thank you so much! What this did is help me focus on the things I can do and not fixate on the baseboards and the corners i can't reach.
Tammy is such a great friend and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. We met the summer before 7th grade and despite moving across the country and sometimes long months in between talking to each other (especially during high school), we never lost the connection. She's my sister and an example in patience.
On a side note, I've been reading tons this pregnancy and just finished a great book. It's on the lighter side, which is a plus since everything makes me cry at the moment. I recommend this fun book...

This book is totally relatable to all women and a quick and easy read.





2 comments:
AWWW, you are so sweet. I'm glad it made you feel better and I'm glad you didn't tell me no. I know it is easier sometimes to not deal with people when you don't feel great. Wish I could've done more. It was good getting to see you and having a chance to talk.
AWWW, you are so sweet. I'm glad it made you feel better and I'm glad you didn't tell me no. I know it is easier sometimes to not deal with people when you don't feel great. Wish I could've done more. It was good getting to see you and having a chance to talk.
Post a Comment