Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bed Rest Companions

Since I've been on "take it very easy" since December (my doctor never says bed rest but has several stages of take it easy), I've been sewing some and reading more. I've read dozens of books but wanted to recommend some of the best ones.
This book is fascinating. It's a study of the population of people that live in the tunnels beneath New York.
I loved this one and have loaned my copy out to a few people. It's a great story of strength and friendship.
A good, fast moving creepy book. It was hard to put this one down and I read it all in one go until 1am.
Gotta love a classic!
This book kept me guessing until the end and even then I was thinking about it for days. Very good thriller.

Not to mention the dozens of historical romances that I love. I have a soft spot for a book with Counts and Earls, dresses and balls. And all the Sookie Stackhouse books. Gotta love romantic vampires!

Up next are these 3 books and I hope they're as good as they look:



1 comment:

Bethanne said...

Thanks! I can always use more book suggestions!

Where is that baby of yours. Huh?!

haiku