Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Secret Addiction

I have a dirty little secret. I'm addicted to these:

While cleaning out a kitchen drawer, I came across 7 magnetic list pads. Every time I go by the $1 section at Target or a stationary aisle at other stores, I look at these and usually buy one. I love changing them out all the time and having them reflect the season or holiday. It's sick. I wonder if they have a list pad addiction support group. hmmmmm


Meanwhile.....

The boys have a new favorite toy:

Look closely and you'll see something that makes dads laugh and moms cringe....a whoopie cushion. Oh yeah, that's right. We're having all kinds of body sounds fun around here. Super.
I can't take it away because look how happy it makes them. Boys like disgusting things. Apparently, it makes them laugh so hard they fall over again and again.
Silly, gross fun.

One Last Thing:

The other day I went to check on Noah in time out and found that he'd brought a pillow and blanket and made himself comfortable. I guess he knew something about how long he planned on being there that I didn't.

3 comments:

Juli said...

You're cute. I want one of those cushions! And I fully support your addiction.

Tammy said...

Your whole post was funny, thanks for the chuckle. Your boys are cute. I love that he took a pillow and blanket to time out.

My name is Andrea said...

LOL! I love notepads, too...Michael's has cute ones in their $1 section, too!

haiku