Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

PartyPartyParty

This weekend we went from one fun party to another. Our dance cards were like totally full :). First up was the lovely Ella's 4th birthday party.

Ella was so excited to see her Ariel cake.
How cute is she? My boys are her favorite guys and she insisted on having a party that "boys would like too" instead of a princess party.
I love these guys!!

After Ella's party, we booked it to the other side of town to Aunt Jessica's farewell lunch.
Noah's too cool for his britches.
It was off to the family hooplah. We haven't all gotten together for a month or so and it's good to see everyone again.


Jessica left today. So sad!! :( Luckily we got to see her tons while she's been here and she's planning on moving down here in the next couple months. Lucky us!


On another note.....Somewhere along the way, Noah fell in love.

He adores Amy's sister, Mel. Every time we see her, Noah jumps on her lap and pats her face. This morning I caught him holding her hands onto his ears and shaking his head. What a goofy kid.


I have nothing thought provoking or insightful to say today (or lately). We're working on tons of projects around the house and today I got lessons on how to use a Cricut and made couple of fun things. I've decided that at some point, I want one. It's so cool!! Once I get my fun project hung up, I'll take pictures. They turned out too cute not to share.


"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken." -James Dent-

2 comments:

shahna said...

I am so glad to see you are having fun in the midst of all the illness at your house. Sometimes that is the only way you can get through it.....

Tammy said...

That's quite a cake.
I finally went to Sam Moon, they opened one about 2 minutes from my house. It was cool.

haiku