Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Haps (Yo)

It's been awhile. Things are C-R-A-Z-Y lately. Jason's illness that's been hanging around our heads (necks) since April is back so we're dealing with all that that entails and we're trying to cram as much summer fun in as we can. And somewhere along the line, I turned gangsta' (word g). I may be like the whitest gangsta' ever. :) All signs point to more sleep for mommie and less crazy typing.

Here's some of the fun activities we've done recently:
We made castles.

I repainted my kitchen island and LOVE this color so now it's on to the rest of the kitchen. {It was tough finding just the right shade of blue. They were all too dark or bright, like construction paper blue.} In the meantime we're overhauling the office and toy room. Getting things organized and painted and (finally) hanging up our art work.


Family visits are always fun.

So, I guess this proves that no, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Although some days it feels like it. :) We're just crazy busy. I'm loving these cooler mornings and have been going to the spray park around 8:30 or so to just hang out and let the kids play for an hour or so. It's a great way to start the day and it gets some of their energy out before we start our day.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Word homes!
I knows what yous be screamin'
We cracka's be hood yo!
NORTHWEST SIDE!

haiku