Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Week of Summer

We're having a great summer, all one week of it. Here are some pictures of the fun things we're doing.





We played a lot this past week. Ryan's having fun checking things off his list. We've made a cake, drawn pictures, painted a flower pot and visited downtown. My sister came in town on Friday and the boys had a nice visit with her before she left last night.
Up Pictures, Images and PhotosWe made some time to see this movie and it was so cute!
Before she left she gave Noah a little hug.
Ryan wanted a hug too, only it was more of a tackle.

Three things worth mentioning:

Ryan went to urgent care Sunday afternoon and has a major ear infection. So, this is how he's looked the past few days.

Noah's potty trained and has been for about 8 days now. All I needed was to be able to stay home for a few days, and not drive all over the place like I do during the school year. Noah was super-easy and was done the first day. In 8 days, he's had only 1 accident. I'm so proud of him!

And the third thing is our car is finally back! It looks as good as new and drives nicely. As much as I liked the fancy rental car, with it's 11,000 miles on it vs. the 130,000 on my car, it's nice to have my car back. Plus the body shop guys cleaned my car out and vacuumed.

As big of the pain that whole situation was, I'm glad that it's all taken care of before our trip this weekend to beautiful San Antonio! I'm so excited to be going home this weekend!
Riverwalk, San Antonio Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Have fun on your trip:) I am glad you have your car back! Looks like you guys have been super busy with fun stuff:)

Tammy said...

Fun and cute pictures. I know you have to keep your little guys entertained or they will karate chop each other to no end hahaha... (I'm getting to know this boy thing a bit now and it sure is different than the girl thing...)

Have fun in SA. Keep it safe... No speeding tickets like we got on our way down. And the most important thing, we have to get together after you get back.

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

Your boys are SO cute!

haiku