Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 12, 2009

200th Post


I wanted to share this with you guys. I love this and want to make one as soon as I get back from vacation. How fun does that look?

Since it's my 200th post, I'll do a drawing and give away one of these bad boys. Comment to enter and Ryan will draw your name. Since we're going out of town, it'll go until next Saturday (the 20th). Have fun!


--Added Monday June 1st--

My husband told me that he doesn't get it and I should explain what this is. It's embroidery on linen. I can put anything you want on this and even in your handwriting if you'd like.

6 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

200 posts? you go girls! My next post will make 100 for me! That is cute. I am interested in how make it. If I don't get picked will you do a tutorial??? I miss you!

Jenni said...

I want it! Remember who your favorite sister is...here's a hint, ME!!

Jenni said...

So do I win now?

Anonymous said...

That is *so* cute! (Officially entered in the nick of time! Woo-hoo!)

Laura

Catherine S. Perez said...

What a great idea...so sweet! Put my name in PLEASE!! I'll buy one from you if I don't win!

Chrystalee said...

So better late than never, right??? Did I make the cut-off or was it this morning? Anyway, if I'm not too late, add me in!!! : )

haiku