Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ahhhh, Texas Living

This was the sight that greeted us last night. If you look closely at this picture, the clouds on the left are dipped down and they were rotating. The sirens started going and we did a short stint in the bathroom and it brought back so many childhood memories. :) There was an actual tornado but I think it had petered out by the time it reached us. The storm was pretty severe, though. There were reports of 80 mile an hour winds. Jason and I kept checking our fence and so far it's still there. Whew!

3 comments:

Juli said...

Last night was a little crazy for awhile. Nothing like forcing a family to hang out together in super confined quarters.

Tammy said...

Yeah crazy storm. I know both airports were closed last night, not sure how long. I couldn't believe how long it lasted too, even this morning it was really storming.

Anonymous said...

Now the boys want to hang out in our hallway and eat snacks every time it rains. :)

haiku