This past week has been a little stressful and I've neglected updating my blog. So here's some much-needed catching up. Last weekend, prior to getting so sick, Ryan had his very first friend sleepover.

Here he is acting scared. Ryan had a great time at the awesome Amy J's house. I picked him up and went straight to my sister's house and picked her up. He got a fever on the way home (sorry Amy & co) so there aren't any pictures of our time with her.

The boys helping Daddy do some yard work. Ryan was still running a fever at the time so he wasn't allowed outside but he kept sneaking back out. There's something magical about digging around in dirt and mulch that a 6 year old boy just can't resist.

Noah was digging for bugs. He likes the big grubs that we have here. Ryan's open house at school was last night. Let me tell you....he's the cutest kid!! Jason couldn't make it so Ryan and I made it and adventure for just the two of us. We decided since Daddy and Noah couldn't come, we'd take pictures for them (and my blog).

Every student made a life-size image of themselves. Did you know my son is a super hero or Nacho Libre? It was so funny. All the other kid's images were smiley faces and had the shirts and jeans. Ryan said he didn't want to do it like that he wanted to be colorful.

One more just for fun. That explained the green marker on his neck when he came home from school yesterday.
We took a video at the library of him singing, not reading...singing, a book for his brother. When we got home, we watched that video and that was their bedtime story. Ryan was jazzed that he was able to do that for Noah. I tried loading the video and it's just not working right now. For all you who really care (a.k.a. grandparents), feel free to come over and watch the video.

Before we left, Ryan insisted on a picture by "cone #5". Significant? I guess so.
2 comments:
I love his colorful person:) He must have spent a LONG time coloring that in!
That is SO Ryan! I love his self-portrait!
Sorry to hear that he is getting a tonsillectomy. Do you need anything?
Post a Comment