Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Little Something Something

About my friends. I've been so blessed with amazing people in my life. I have some of the greatest friends around and I wanted to say thank you to all of you. Even though I don't get to see every one very often, through the magic of blogging, I still feel like a part of your lives. It's so great to get on the computer at 2am on nights I just can't sleep and see that so and so's son is doing great in band and someone else's kids had a great birthday party with a clown and face painting. I'm happy for you guys and feel for you and love that you are all doing the same for us.

I also wanted to thank the 4 wonderful women who are always there for me. They're my sounding board and my support and are the greatest friends a gal can have.

Stacy -- You are one of the most kindhearted people I've ever met. You nurture and love everyone around you and everyone who crosses your path can't help but love you.
I think it was more than luck that moved us upstairs from you guys. Thanks for being an awesome friend!

Tammy -- You are like a sister to me and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You are an amazing mother and your beautiful children are lucky to have a mother so full of patience and love.
I'm so happy for you and your family this Christmas! Thank you for letting us celebrate Natalie's end of chemo with you.

Annie-- Not only am I lucky to have you as my cousin but also as one of my best friends. You can always make me laugh and are so much fun to be around. Anyone who had skeet shooting at her wedding reception, is my kind of gal!
Jean, Annie and Drew cousins extraordinaire.

Amy--I'm having a great time getting to know you! You play devil's advocate and are hard on me and I love you for it.
It's so much fun sewing with you and finding someone who's as crazy as I am.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thanks, that is so sweet of you. I love you too, in a non-sexual way HAHA (I read that somewhere and thought it was funny, I've been waiting to use it). Sorry I've been so busy lately. I can't wait to see you at the party, you better RSVP soon so I know I can count on you being there. Otherwise I will be up night worrying about it. HAHA

haiku