It's so pretty! I love it!! And, the best part is it was super-cheap. All my penny-pincher buds will be proud. It's a refurbished phone and was only $49. Score!!
It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Christmas Came Early This Year
I have a gift to destroy all technical products around my house. Seriously, it's a talent. My computer won't even turn on and my poor phone was reduced to a gnarled phone-like mess that the guy at the Att&t store looked at with disdain. When I used the phrase, "It hasn't been the same since the marinara sauce." all employees within earshot looked horrified. No, I wasn't cooking my phone, there was an incident involving a 5 year old helping in the kitchen and a phone in the wrong place on the counter. The past few months it's been limping along, dropping calls, randomly going off and this week it decided not to make outgoing calls anymore. So I would have to text someone to call me . As I drove my car up and down 380 this week, I hoped that 911 accepts text messages and they'd call me back if something were to happen. Then yesterday, Christmas came in the form of a beautiful and shiny new phone that actually calls out .
It's so pretty! I love it!! And, the best part is it was super-cheap. All my penny-pincher buds will be proud. It's a refurbished phone and was only $49. Score!!
It's so pretty! I love it!! And, the best part is it was super-cheap. All my penny-pincher buds will be proud. It's a refurbished phone and was only $49. Score!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
YEAH!
I always get the chepo phones and make them give them to me for free since we have been with T-mobile for years! I always use the phrase.....I am going to switch companies then.....somehow that gets them!
i will miss seeing you at church--but I am glad you have a blog so I can keep up with ya:)
oh man that is so cool. i am so happy for you. Not too different from the marinara story - my son washed his Razr phone -TWICE! Can you believe it started working again after it dried out! That boy must be living right, what are the odds???
Post a Comment