Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Fun & Good Friends

Last Friday was Special Friend day at Ryan's school. My father in law and sister in law came with Noah and I and surprised Ryan. My father in law and Alicia, my hottie sister in law with Noah. Alicia and I waiting for Ryan's class to come out. All the Kindergarteners put on a Thanksgiving play. Ryan was a turkey. He was the cutest turkey ever!
Ryan and the other turkeys. Every time they did their turkey dance, the whole audience would just laugh. Ryan had such a blast doing it.

Yesterday, things got better in the afternoon. I got a little creative. After breakfast and the yellow spoon incident, I got both boys dressed shoes and all and told them they could earn a trip to the park if the fighting stopped. A few somewhat long hours later, we were at the park with our friends from around the corner and had a great time. The best part was having another mommy to talk to while our kids wore themselves out.
Ryan and his friend Jacob going down the slide together.
Ryan and Rose riding the airplane together.
Noah playing with his shadow.
baby Grace just hanging out. We were there for about an hour and she didn't make one sound. She was happy just watching the kids and enjoying the weather, it was beautiful outside.
Rose hiding behind her mom. It's great to have such wonderful friends so close by. Thanks for spending the afternoon with us Sarah!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad it turned out to be a great day!!!!! I love that park:) Even though we have a park in our neighborhood now I think I like your park better:)

Tammy said...

Looks fun!!!

haiku