Yesterday, we ventured over to the other side of town to visit my father in law in his new digs. He's lived about 15 minutes from us since we moved here 5 years ago and driving a little more than an hour to get to him now is going to take some getting used to. We had fun exploring his side of town and did some cool things with the boys.


After a nice lunch the first stop was the theater to see Madagascar 2. It's a family tradition to see all the new kid's movies with Papa. It was so funny and maybe even better than the first one (in my humble opinion).

Playing with Papa on his computer helped the boys feel more comfortable in his new place.

Papa then took us out to one of our favorite restaurants. We discovered the original is just around the corner from him...and yummy!!

The waitress showing the boys the box of baby rattlers. I love Noah's face here!!

Ryan doing the hokey pokey. He loved dancing with all the cute girls.

They were asleep before we got to the first light. I had to take a picture of Ryan sleeping with a frown and beads on (which he's wearing again as I type this). Silly boy!
2 comments:
You wee at Babe's right? Yummy! :) Cute pics.
You'll have to tell me which restraunt that is. I guess I have competition now. See you after we get back. Stay well. I like the pics.
Post a Comment