On another note, I'm totally crazy in love with these kids.
It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Finally Coming Up For Air
This week has been CRAZY!! With Sarah's shop and my sick hubby, I've been busy, busy, busy. Now I have a few days to actually get on the computer and check my blog, my email and see how every one else is doing. Then, it's back to work. I'm doing Trade Days on the 13th and need at least 100 items. If anyone has anything they want to add to our booth, just let me or Amy know.
On another note, I'm totally crazy in love with these kids.
Seriously, how cute are they?

The boys waiting for Papa so they can go to the craft sale and then to the movies (they were so patient even though it was cold and very windy).
On another note, I'm totally crazy in love with these kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sounds like you have been drowning! It's that time of year, I guess......
What exactly would I need to do to add something to your booth? Some kind of a fee? Let me know :)
That top pic is so freakin' cute!
Post a Comment