Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Break


Our summer seemed so fast. Like one big, sweaty blur. Texas has hit and beaten several heat records and as a fair skinned redhead I'm not really enjoying my front row seat. The heat and I do not get along. We haven't spoken for over 10 years and yet here it is on my front porch year after year. Since it's been ages since I've blogged anything, this blog will be a ton of pictures chronicling summer events. There are some things that are on my phone and I'll be transferring those over in the next few days. Here we go...enjoy!




















We were in San Antonio for 8 days and spent a lot of time playing around the house and in the pool. Nana made the boys a fort out of a HUGE t.v. box and they spent a decent amount of time decorating it.





Reconize the dress I made Charly. It's been a favorite this summer. :)









My favorite day in San Antonio was the trip to the Witte Museum. It was my favorite place to go on a field trip growing up and I was so excited when my brother got a sweet groupon deal to a cool amazon exhibit. We spent the whole day there and it was great!

No comments:

haiku