Since my last blog, it snowed and the boys had a great time playing outside in it. I went out with them and the rule was to go in when mommy was too cold.
I also had my 31st birthday and Jason took me out for sushi. It was so nice to get dressed up and go out without kids for a little while. Although I've decided that if you have a birthday when you're pregnant, there's no way it can count so technically I just turned 28.
January 15th was National Hat Day and we decided to celebrate. Curtis and Kimberly came up and Jenni came over to visit and we had a good time! Plus playing the game of Things with my family is always enjoyable.
a
Ryan had a great time with his good buddy Xavier.
And Charlotte and I hung out with Mel (one of our favorite people). I love this family and always have so much fun around them!
The boys have been wanting to help out more around the house so we had them organize the plastic container cupboard, which always seems to be the one that turns into a disaster first.
Life is good here. We love having Jenn living with us and will miss her when she moves out. Ryan made honor roll every 9 weeks this year and Noah is reading everything in sight. Charlotte has 5 teeth and is working on her 6th.
We all were sharing some respiratory thing but everyone is healthy now and ready for the weather to start getting warm.





1 comment:
love it and good luck with your classes...but like I said before, you are 31. If I have to turn 27 and not be where I wanted in life, you have to suck it up and turn 31 and be close (at least) to where you wanted.
Post a Comment