Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Is Coming....

I've been so neglectful of my blog but have been taking tons of pictures so a big, catch up post is coming. This semester has been the one to knock me off my high horse (about time, right?). I'm officially no longer a 4.0 :( despite my best efforts. I know that's not really a big deal but it still stung a bit since I worked so hard to keep all A's, even through morning sickness and hospital stays last year.

Any who....(notice the smooth subject change)

Some updates:

Ryan's doing great at school and is now a super speller. We're still working on handwriting. The boy just doesn't stop to put spaces where they're needed making things a jumble of letters.
Noah is reading everything Ryan brings home from school and still hates the t.v. That's a good and bad thing since it means I can't turn on a quick movie and get a shower, I have to get more creative with my entertaining methods.
Charlotte is now 7 months old!! Should I stop there and let that sink in? 7 months!! Where did the time go? She's sort of crawling, well her version of crawling. She gets on all 4's then throws herself forward and repeats this process until she's reached her desired location. As of today she can also sit up from a laying position. She's 17lbs and 26inches and says "mawmaw" all day. Her new favorite game is called "slap the brothers" (by the boys) and she loves it! I'm not too fond of it but figure if they stand in front of a 7 month old baby and let her slap them, they're asking for it.
That's all for now. I still have another test to take before my vacation begins and then picture time!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YOu have a lot going on! I am impresses you can blog at all!

haiku