

This year for Halloween we went to a fun fall festival with family and friends and did a bit of trick or treating with our good friends on Sunday night. The boys were mega tron and Darth Vader and were so cute!

Little miss Charlotte was a pink leopard. The cutest thing about her in this costume is that she spent most of the night trying to eat the point on her hat that was supposed to stay in the middle of her forehead.

We are lucky to have friends that go all out for Halloween, since I just don't really decorate much for this holiday. We went over to help put on the finishing touches before the kids went trick or treating with the dads.

Aunt Mel is a kid favorite and she went between holding Charlotte and Harry. I think she's secretly a baby whisperer.

Scary Uncle Ken with Ella and Harry.

All the kids on Halloween. I love this picture since the 2 babies are staring at each other.

Jason and David taking the kids around the block.

After the kids left, Uncle Ken got in position to scare the neighborhood kids and Amy, Mel and I had a great time talking and enjoying our free time sans kiddos.
A brief catch-up since it's been awhile since I blogged:

The boys are such great big brothers and love making their sister smile, which is sometimes hard since she's a pretty serious baby.

Here's an example of serious Charlotte. She gets very intense when playing. I love her intense look.

Charlotte is the sweetest baby. She loves watching her family and especially her brothers playing crazy games. She still won't eat baby food so I'm happy to put her in the highchair during meals for just a few bites of baby food just so she gets the idea. She has 2 teeth and is working on her 3rd.

I found this picture of Ryan in one of my files. Charly looks just like her big brother! I think he was about 6 months old here too.
I know this was a jumble of pictures and information but who knows when I'll get another chance to blog again.
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute and are growing up way too fast!
I love Charlotte's serious face and edible cheeks. So cute.
Post a Comment