Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Fun

Our first week of summer has been a blast. I got to spend some time with my sweet friend, Stacey, which is ALWAYS so great. I've said this before and I know I tell her all the time, she's just the sweetest person I've ever met.
Charlotte loved her (of course) and snuggled into her like she does with me.
Since we had to cancel our California vacation (so sad), Jason took a few days off to spend around the house with us. The boys had some much-needed quality time with daddy. On Friday he set up the sprinkler for the boys and they had a great time running through it.
We let them run through in their clothes, which they thought made it much more exciting.

In the meantime, this little girl is a dream. She's been a great sleeper since day 1 but is now sleeping 5 hours straight! She's tons of fun when she's awake too, smiling at us all and watching her brothers play fun games together.
I love this little girl! She's a great addition to our family and I can't wait until she's crawling around after her crazy brothers.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That picture of you and Charlotte is precious! I'll e-mail you about meeting at the park sometime...This summer has just been busy so far...Kidney stones, weddings, cranky toddler, and Steve traveling...Hopefully it will SLOW down!

The A Team said...

ewww, i get kidney stones. no fun!! just let me know when things relax a bit.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

ooooo! I LOVEthe Mommy/daughter pic!

Tammy said...

Ah, hate that pic of me. But at least Charlotte makes it bearable. Um, tell Noah I LOVE his cherry earings. I have a thing for cherries, but I never realized they made awesome earrings.

The A Team said...

sorry you hate the pic. just consider it payback for the pregnant picture of me you put on your blog. :D

haiku