With (fire) Aunt Jenni and Uncle Curtis.It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Meeting Charlotte
The past few weeks have been a blur of family and friends coming to town to meet the sweet new addition to our family. Here are a few pictures of her newest friends.

With her Papa and Nana.


Of course she loves watching her crazy brothers from a distance. They're a bit too much close up still but from mom's arms they make her smile. Who wouldn't watch these silly boys?

With (fire) Aunt Jenni and Uncle Curtis.

On Memorial day, she met with all the local family and was introduced to most of the cousins.
Our best friends came over and we had so much fun. I laughed harder then I have in a long time and had so much fun that I even forgot to take pictures.

Annie and Alice came to town and we had fun with them, as we always do. I'm glad my cousin lives close enough that we can see each other frequently.



Our good friends Chris and Patricia came on Sunday with their 3 boys. That's right, on Sunday night we had FIVE boys running around the house. It was a bit of madness but we enjoyed seeing our friends. They just moved here from Houston and it's been about 2 years since we've seen each other. Maybe I should have a baby more often, just so I can see all my friends and family more. :D
With (fire) Aunt Jenni and Uncle Curtis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Amy...Absolutely you can come over and check them out! call me 214-674-9409!
Post a Comment