I just overheard a conversation Ryan had on his toy phone and had to share it.
"Yes, this is Ryan."
"Oh you got a job, that's great!"
"What kind of a job is it?"
"A super-secret spy job? That's awesome."
"No, don't worry, I won't tell anyone you're a secret spy."
"Okay, bye."
He's so funny.





3 comments:
So cute!
Too funny! I always wanted to have a super secret spy job!
A couple Sunday's ago he (your son Ryan) was in the hall because he was "karate chopping" some of the other kids. Well, at the time I was taking karate lessons, so we had a little man to man. I told him how a real 'ninja' only uses his powers for self defense and that being peaceful is the real power. He looked doubtful, but then asked, "Could you teach me!?" I said, "No, only the sensi can teach the ways of a ninja." He was in awe (I'm a white belt). He promised not to use his powers unless he had to defend himself from evil. We bowed to eachother. It made my day.
Post a Comment