My boys love to wrestle. They're so cute. They get down and roll around and by the end are just laughing. Of course I'm on hand in case things get out of hand but usually they play very well together and just have a great time.
Ryan's such a great big brother. He always lets Noah win their wrestling matches and pretends that he can't get up because Noah's just too strong. It makes Noah feel great and Ryan has fun acting it out.
Noah reading a magazine.
The boys making cookies with friends.
After extensive testing by Noah, it was determined that the cookies turned out okay.
The boys waiting patiently for popcorn.
Once the popcorn's done, they had a little popcorn party (on buppy...Noah's blanket) and watched 'Scooby Doo'.
Noah's working hard on his fish for his aquarium. It's a big family craft project that's in the works. When they're all finished, I promise I'll post pictures. (I love the expression on Noah's face in this picture...precious)
Ryan working on his fish.
We found some ring pops that were little fish. The boys had a great time with those and Ryan kept cracking us up by making fish faces with the sucker in his mouth. He keeps us laughing day in and day out, my little entertainer.For family home evening a few weeks ago, we went out for ice cream as a family. The boys rarely get ice cream so this was a huge treat and they had a blast.









3 comments:
Cute pics! I wish I had brought my camera today! :) We had a great time! Thanks for the adult conversation! lol
Your boys are too cute and so much fun! Thanks for letting us invade your house and help decorate/eat your cookies. Despite the sugar, my boys took great naps after all the fun they had!
I want to live at your house. And I want some ice cream! Yum.
Post a Comment