The next day was spent breaking a fever over and over again and dealing with one car repair company after another. We ended up having to tow the car from one place to another to save a whooping $400.
The car was back by Tuesday night and I took the baby in to the dr just for a check-up. During her ordeal, I'd taken pictures of the hives since they'd come and go and the diagnosis was an acute allergic reaction to something. That scares me. This means that Charlotte is very allergic to some unknown substance that's in my house or around it. We cleaned everything and are now watching her to see if she has another reaction. If it's as severe, we may need to keep an epipen in the house.
Here are some pictures of the poor baby's hives:
The pictures aren't very clear since she's now 5 months and doesn't like to hold still for anything. They were huge and covered her whole body. I hate it when my babies are sick.
And, like I said it was one of those weeks...in the middle of all the illness and car trouble, I was doing my homework as usual and discovered that my assignments didn't match one of my books. It turns out that the great deal I got on one of the books was too good to be true and I was sent an older edition. This has messed me up quite a bit and now I'm scrambling to make up 5 assignments from the past 2 weeks that were done incorrectly.





1 comment:
my poor baby. I need to come over and play with her soon. I miss the kids soo much.
Post a Comment