Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cutting It A Little Too Close

Today we were having a nice Sunday afternoon. The kids took a good nap (both of them) and we played games as a family. Then night time rolled around and I was getting dinner ready and doing the day's dishes and realized that I had 2 MAJOR assignments due by 8pm tonight. One was an exam and the other a big homework assignment. So, I ran into the office (at 7pm) did the exam first since it counts more. It was hard so it took me half an hour (but I got a 95..woot woot) then I did the homework and submitted it at 7:53pm. Holy cow, that's WAAAY too close for comfort. I'm not doing that again. The problem was that last week I lost my rythm since I did 2 weeks worth of homework before my surgery so I literally had nothing to do...until it was almost too late.

On another note, I had a great weekend with tons of fun with friends and family. Pictures to come soon.
haiku